Tall Ships Sunset Cruise
Join us June 16th as we set sail to view the Tall Ships lined up outside of Boston harbor, in position for The Sail Boston Parade of Sail.
For the first time since 2000, the Tall Ships are visiting Boston! On the evening of June 16th the ships will be at anchor just outside Boston harbor awaiting the “Grand Parade of Sail” the next morning. This is your oppotunity to view these beautiful ships as they were meant to be: At sea! With any luck, you will also get to enjoy viewing the ships as they are illuminated by the brilliant colors of sunset which, thanks to the time of the year, isn’t until 8:23PM.
This is a rare opportunity to peacefully view the Tall Ships away from the crowds and traffic jams of the city. So we hope you will join us for this special cruise to the Tall Ships in June!
- Friday, June 16, 2017 ~ 7pm / Returning at 11pm
- Departing from 7 Seas Wharf in Gloucester
- $65 Per Person
- Full Narration
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres
- Full Cash Bar & Galley
- DJ will provide music & dancing on our open air top deck
- Sunset behind the tall ships and Boston’s skyline could be a spectacular photo opportunity (weather permitting)